Assistant Teacher Wanted at German Australian Playschool (ad posted 21 July 2017)
The German Australian Playschool caters for 3-5 year olds, in Turner ACT., and is run by a small team of dedicated professionals, offering a wonderful program in German, in a loving caring environment.
The Assistant Teacher position on offer is three days a week, starting in August 2017. The hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:10am to 5:10pm, and Fridays 9:10am to 3:45pm.
The GAP operates during ACT school terms and has holidays during term breaks and summer holidays.
The minimum requirements for Assistant Teachers at the GAP are to:
- speak fluent German
- be wonderful with children aged 3-5 years old
- be a good team player
- be eligible for (or already hold) a Working with Vulnerable People Card
- be prepared to undertake (or already hold) a First Aid certificate in Australia
- be a permanent resident, Australian citizen or have a valid work permit
The ideal candidate will also have:
- prior children’s services or early childhood teaching experience
- native German-speaking fluency
- a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education (or similar)
- early childhood teaching qualifications (gained in Australia or overseas)
If you or someone you know would like to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Expressions of interest and CVs can be sent to email@example.com