We are looking for a German-speaking Assistant Teacher for two days a week, starting 20 July 2020.
The hours are 9:05am to 3:45pm, Mondays and Fridays.
The German Australian Playschool caters for 3-5 year olds, in Turner ACT, and is run by a small team of dedicated professional educators, offering a wonderful program in German, in a loving caring environment.
The GAP operates during ACT school terms and is also open for limited days during school term breaks.
The minimum requirements for our staff are to:
* speak fluent German
* be wonderful with children aged 3-5 years old
* have or be eligible for a Working with Vulnerable People Card
* be a permanent resident, Australian citizen or have a valid work permit
The ideal candidate will also:
* have prior children’s services or early childhood teaching experience
* be a native German-speaker
* hold a qualification in early childhood education.
If you or someone you know would like to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Enquiries and CVs can be sent to Lisa on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0422 525 646.