2017 Term dates for the GAP
- Term 1 starts Monday 30 January, and goes until Friday 07 April.
- Term 2 starts Monday 24 April, and goes until Friday 30 June.
- Term 3 starts Monday 17 July, and goes until Friday 22 September.
- Term 4 starts Monday 09 October, and goes until Friday 15 December.
GAP session times run from 9:30am to 3:30pm. Children may be dropped off from 9:15am when our gates open.
Dance classes are run on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 3:30 to 5pm.
GAP sessions finish at 3:30pm, and Dance classes finish at 5pm. We ask parents to be prompt in picking up their children, or late pick up fees apply.
Running late at pick up time?
Late pick up fees are charged as follows:
- $20 after the first five minutes and up to 15 minutes.
- $20 for every additional fifteen minutes or part thereof.
If you are unavoidably detained and/or require one of your emergency contacts to pick-up your child, please phone the Playschool. Please add the Scout Hall phone number to your phone contact list: 6257 7323.
You can organise with another GAP parent to sign your child out and look after your child until you arrive. Arrange this with the other parent in advance, add them to your enrolment form as an authorised pick up person, exchange mobile numbers with them, and avoid late pick up fees.