2018 Term dates for the GAP
- Term 1 starts Monday 05 February, and goes until Friday 13 April.
- Term 2 starts Monday 30 April, and goes until Friday 06 July.
- Term 3 starts Monday 23 July, and goes until Friday 28 September.
- Term 4 starts Monday 15 October, and goes until Friday 21 December.
GAP is open from 9:15am (8:45am starting July 2018) so children can arrive any time from then. Free-play and hand-over finishes at 9:30am when our official sessions start, and these run until 3:30pm.
Afternoon dance/sport/drama classes are run on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 3:30 to 5pm.
GAP sessions finish at 3:30pm, and the afternoon classes finish at 5pm. We ask parents to be prompt in picking up their children, or late pick up fees apply.
Running late at pick up time?
Late pick up fees are charged as follows:
- $20 after the first five minutes and up to 15 minutes.
- $20 for every additional fifteen minutes or part thereof.
If you are unavoidably detained and/or require one of your emergency contacts to pick-up your child, please phone the Playschool. Please add the Scout Hall phone number to your phone contact list: 6257 7323.
You can organise with another GAP parent to sign your child out and look after your child until you arrive. Arrange this with the other parent in advance, add them to your enrolment form as an authorised pick up person, exchange mobile numbers with them, and avoid late pick up fees.