We are looking for a German-speaking educator to be one of our Head Teachers and join the wonderful team at the German Australian Playschool in Turner ACT.
The role is permanent part-time, starting in Term 3, 2022.
The hours are 9:05am to 3:45pm. In addition, teachers are paid for preparation time.
The German Australian Playschool caters for 3-5 year olds and is run by a small team of dedicated professional educators offering a wonderful program in German, in a loving caring environment.
The GAP operates during ACT school terms and is also open for limited days during school term breaks.
The minimum requirements for our staff are to:
* speak fluent German
* be wonderful with children aged 3-5 years old
* have or be eligible for a Working with Vulnerable People Card
* have a valid work permit, permanent residency or Australian citizenship
* be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
* For a Teacher role: a Diploma or Degree qualification in early education, children’s services, sozialpedagogik, or similar.
The ideal candidate will also:
* have prior children’s services or early childhood teaching experience
* be a native German-speaker
* For the Teacher role: impress us with an inspiring session delivered at our morning circle. (This is part of your interview process.)
If you or someone you know would like to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Spielwelt pays above Award rates and is a wonderfully supportive employer.
There is some flexibility about your start date, but July would be preferred.
Enquiries and CVs can be sent to Katrin on email@example.com or call Lisa on 0422 525 646 to discuss.