Feedback from parents and teachers on our very busy and exciting Term 3 at the GAP has been very positive, as usual!
We have enjoyed:
- learning about music, and having a guest music teacher in
- learning and rehearsing songs in order to put on a concert for our parents
- parent teacher interviews with families who wanted them
- crafting surprises for our dads for fathers day
- the RSPCA visit and our charity drive
- having parents visit us at playschool to tell us about their occupations
- excursions into the local parks to explore and play
- welcoming our new assistant teacher
- going on the bus wash excursion
- having our portraits done by a professional photographer
- learning lots of new songs (especially about yummy mangoes)
- taking part in German Story Night
- playing traditional games (one of our favourites is Bello Bello)
- … and much much more!
It was lovely hearing from so many families in the parent/teacher interviews, and feedback at pick up and drop off time, as well as emails to us. As per families and children’s wishes, Term 4 will include preparing the older children for their transition to preschool, child-led curriculum (the Thursday/Friday class will have an “I wish, and I wonder” theme), more exploration into nature (we have ordered some seeds and will also take the Monday/Tuesday class to the arboretum). Some of the children LOVE singing, so we will be sure to include more of that in the program. Some of our quieter children have blossomed recently and we think it helps having fewer bikes out at once as it has calmed our high speed traffic in the playground!
Further feedback is always welcome. Here is how.