One of our teachers is returning to Germany, leaving a desirable vacancy on the Dream Team at GAP! Here is the job ad:
The German Australian Playschool caters for 3-5 year olds, in Turner ACT, and is run by a small team of dedicated professional educators, offering a wonderful program in German, in a loving caring environment.
The position on offer is four days a week, starting 30 September. The hours are 8:40am (or 9:10am) to 3:45pm or 5:10pm, depending on the day. The GAP operates during ACT school terms, and is also open for limited days during holidays and school term breaks.
The minimum requirements for Teachers at the GAP are to:
* speak fluent German
* be wonderful with children aged 3-5 years old
* hold a diploma in early childhood education (or a certificate III and be working towards a diploma) or equivalent, or similar overseas qualification. Talk to us about your qualifications.
* be a good team player
* be eligible for (or already hold) a Working with Vulnerable People Card
* be prepared to undertake (or already hold) a First Aid certificate in Australia
* be a permanent resident, Australian citizen or have a valid work permit
The ideal candidate will also have:
* prior children’s services or early childhood teaching experience
* be a native German-speaker
If you or someone you know would like to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Enquiries and CVs can be sent to Lisa on firstname.lastname@example.org