Spielwelt German Parents Association is a not for profit organisation running children’s programs in German in Canberra
We are Back Again
Thanks everyone, for your patience during the COVID-19 pause.
We are returning to operations, with increased hygiene protocols, on the following dates:
Spiel und Spass: Wed 27 Oct 2021
GAP: Monday 25 Oct 2021
Pfadfinder: Monday 1 Nov 2021
Schlaumaeuse: Tues 9 Nov 2021
Spiel und SPORT: TBA
We will be outdoors as much as possible.
Parents are asked to remain outside unless:
– they are leaders, teachers or rostered on to help
– their playgroup child needs to be accompanied to the toilet
– they are attending a Schnupper session
Remember to use the CBR Check-In app (mandatory) on arrival.
If you do need to enter the building then:
– wash or sanitise your hands (please)
– wear a mask (mandatory for people 12 years and up)
The maximum occupancy in our hall, at 4 sqm per person, is as follows:
main hall: 21 people
large (east) foyer: 10 people
kitchen: 3 people
quiet room: 4 people